[TYPO3] content items to be wrapped with a div if is a text item but not if it's an image

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Thu Feb 8 22:51:11 CET 2007

thats a whole new issue- you need to set up something like this.

# renedring definitions on a per column basis
temp.customRender = CASE
temp.customRender {
	key.field = colPos
	default < tt_content
	1 < tt_content
	2 < tt_content
	3 < tt_content

	2.text.stdWrap.dataWrap= <div style="border:1px solid red;">|</div>
  }

tt_content >
tt_content < temp.customRender