[TYPO3] content items to be wrapped with a div if is a text item but not if it's an image

John Kavanagh john.kavanagh at roomthree.com
Thu Feb 8 17:02:36 CET 2007

Great! Thanks - I never knew about that file - that has shed a whole new
light on typoscript!

There is one thing that I don't understand...

The following code will put a red border around all text content
objects, replacing their anchors:

tt_content.text.stdWrap.dataWrap= <div style="border:1px solid
red;">|</div>

Where do I combine that with the content object so I can set it to apply
only to text in the right-hand column (colPos = 2)

Thanks,

John.