[TYPO3] TS: get the popup window size in stdWrap.typolink

Joerg Wagner jwagner at digilog.de
Wed Feb 7 17:03:56 CET 2007

"Hello world"  :)

I am trying to pass a link from a TV FCE to a call of a JavaScript function
(needed in an onclick attribute).
I get everything working, except for links that are defined as popup windows
(like  "25 300x400"  or  "http://www.mydomain.com 300x400" ).
I cannot find a way to isolate that window size information in TS and to
transfer it into my JS call.

So far I use typolink.returnLast in the following TS code to include the
link url and the link target from the FCE (contained in field "field_link")
into the JS function call:

    lib.myElement.calcOnclick = COA

    lib.myElement.calcOnclick.10 = TEXT
    lib.myElement.calcOnclick.10 {
      typolink.parameter.field = field_link
      typolink.returnLast = url
      wrap = tileLinkTo('|'
    }

    lib.myElement.calcOnclick.20 = TEXT
    lib.myElement.calcOnclick.20 {
      typolink.parameter.field = field_link
      typolink.returnLast = target
      wrap = ,'|');
    }

This works nicely and produces output like (realURL installed):
    tileLinkTo('facts/prices.html', '_top');

So I get the url and the target, but there seems to be no way to get hold of
the "300x400" in the above link examples.

Any hints are very welcome.
Greets and thanks a lot!!!
--
Jörg Wagner