[TYPO3] crawler (+indexed search) on wiki.typo3.org

Daniel Becker daniel.becker at uni-rostock.de
Sun Dec 30 13:26:52 CET 2007

Hallo,

I put a little effort in the wiki-entry for the crawler extension,
see http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Ext_crawler

Please note that I am an typo3-amateur. But I thought it might be
helpful to others to have all the things I learned in various ways
(mailing-lists, blogs, ....) gathered together at one place. Please
feel free to edit the text, if you think it is necessary. I did my
best not to touch the writings done by others.

As you will see, the part on Indexing configurations is quite empty.
This is due to the fact that they do not really work for me (only
managed to get the page tree type to work). Especially unclear to me
is which types of IndexingConfigurations need to go where to make
them functional. Would be happy if others could fill the gap in the
wiki on these issues.

Happy new 2008!

Daniel