[TYPO3] How to get domain name thru typoscript

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Fri Dec 28 13:58:31 CET 2007

Hi Elijah.
I had to do something similar a while ago, and did it using CASE.
The problem is that you can't use "select" on tables starting with "sys_" so
short of writing a userfunc, I did this:

-- cut --
lib.domain = COA
lib.domain {
  10 = CASE
  10.key.data = leveluid:0
  10.default = TEXT
  10.default.data = DB:sys_domain:2:domainName
  10.52 = TEXT
  10.52.data = DB:sys_domain:1:domainName
}
page.100 < lib.domain
-- cut --

It uses the rootpid "leveluid:0" to determine which domain record to fetch.

--
Peyter Klein / Umloud Untd

news:mailman.1.1198655233.19410.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...