[TYPO3] How to get domain name thru typoscript

Elijah elijah.alcantara at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 14:32:56 CET 2007

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the help, the code fetched my root domain but when the menu
traverses down it's submenus with subdomains it still gets the root
domain. I guess it needs id's set manually? (sorry I rarely used case) I
was hoping for something that could fetch without setting id's since
I'll be having hundreds of subdomains/domains down the tree.

Maybe a separate php script is the way to go.. but I was hoping for a
typoscript way..

Best regards,
Elijah