[TYPO3] RTE Fatal Errors - strange Rendering - artefacts - unpredictable results

Michael Karrer m.karrer at bt-center.at
Wed Dec 19 12:19:57 CET 2007

Dear List,

I have tried to setup a utf8 typo3 webpage but because of very strange
rendering erros i gave it up!
Now i did a clean install of typo3 4.1.5 but the strange behavior goes
on and on!

The problem (or one of the problems):
If i edit a standard text content element with rte turned on and i hit
the save button everything is fine. If i hit the save button more than
three times there suddenly appears a </p at the end of the line if i
hit it even more often: </p</p</p</p</p I did not change
a thing in the text so Nothing! should change.

This is a very unpredictable result because at least in my world it
should not matter how often i hit the save button! If i change nothing
the text should not change!

Please Help!!!