[TYPO3] Running TYPO3 on Quercus works partly as of now.

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Sun Dec 16 04:32:58 CET 2007

Hi Ries and Virgil

You are right about the metalogo website - unfortunately ;-)? I had my
problems too to get thru this djungle :-) finally I contacted nima and
hannes and hannes answered very quick. They can provide better and newer
informations for those who are interested. Simply mail them.

@Ries
It is not the metalogo site which runs with jboss/typo3 - its the sites made
with metalogo and those are the governmental sites.
Your site works fine here and is fast loading. Only on the downloads page I
get a timeout error
*timeout in php set to:200 .....
*ext/danp_documentdirs/pi2/class.tx_danpdocumentdirs_pi2.php:792:
Fatal Error: 'mysql' is an unknown function.

Andi.