[TYPO3] Running TYPO3 on Quercus works partly as of now.

ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Sun Dec 16 03:56:52 CET 2007

Hey Virgil,

a october release of 2007 (it's beta) sounds ok to me, there forum
seems a bit
slow, but quercus seems like it's still under development.
I hope it will be picked up be a bigger group.
Running typo3 now on my server with quercus it seems it runs stable,
except minor changes to the core which I can count on one hand still.

Ries