[TYPO3] Cooluri "Page not found" on Multidomains

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Mon Dec 10 14:32:48 CET 2007

Hi Folks (& Jan),

After moving our Multidomain-Site from developement server to the later
production environment I wondered about getting "Page Not Found" on every
page of domains other than the main domain (in Apache as ServerName
configured).
(detail: i can open every page containing a domain-record; all links in
these pages are created as expected, but point to "Page Not Found").

I found out, that $_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'] _always_ contains this configured
ServerName, while $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'] tells me the name I used in my
HTTP-Requests - and this is also what cooluri needs to know.

Don't know, where this behaviour comes from. Maybe Apache UseCanonicalName
is activated on this server, but I'm not able to look/change it, because
it's a managed server.

Maybe all entries $_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'] should be changed to
$_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'] in class.tx_cooluri.php, if this is present in all
environments. This solved this issue for me.

Steffen