[TYPO3] Cooluri "Page not found" on Multidomains

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Mon Dec 10 19:28:41 CET 2007

Hi,

> Maybe all entries $_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'] should be changed to
> $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'] in class.tx_cooluri.php, if this is present in all
> environments. This solved this issue for me.

At first there was SERVER_NAME, then someone had the same problem and
suggested to change it to HTTP_HOST, but this doesn't work when your web
is in a directory (example.com/somdir). So I've changed it back to
SERVER_NAME.

I really don't know what would work for everyone.

--
Jan Bednarik
www.bednarik.org - web about Typo3 in czech