[TYPO3] anchor tags

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 08:21:44 CET 2007

Hi,

Cate & Peter wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have searched around the lists a bit, but can't find an answer to this
> particular way of doing anchor tags.
>
> I am using TV, and in my html template that is *not* editable are some links
> (for use by vision impaired/blind people) to different parts of the page.
>
> I have made them anchors in Dreamweaver, but they won't work in Typo3. So
> obviously I need to find a way of linking them through typo3 for the links
> to work.
>
> At present I don't have a rich text editor, just plain old boring typo3 be.
>
> What is the best way to go about it? - the links appear on every page, so I
> need to do it centrally.

If you just mean you need to put in some links on the page like this:

	http://www.domain.tld/index.php?id=634#foo

...then the answer is the same as it is for every made-in-TYPO3 link:
typolink [1]:

### Typoscript:
###
lib.skip_navigation = HTML
lib.skip_navigation {
	### The link text:
	###
	value = Skip to content
	value {
		typolink {
			### Create a link to the current page:
			###
			parameter.data = field:uid

			### Link to a specific anchor:
			###
			section = content
		}
	}
}

This assumes HTML looking something like this:

Or, you could use the old-fashioned way (but the above method makes for
much tidier HTML...):

	<a name="content"></a>

Christopher Torgalson / bedlamhotel at gmail.com

[1]