[TYPO3] anchor tags

Cate & Peter catepeter at optusnet.com.au
Fri Dec 7 06:46:19 CET 2007

Hi

I have searched around the lists a bit, but can't find an answer to this
particular way of doing anchor tags.

I am using TV, and in my html template that is *not* editable are some links
(for use by vision impaired/blind people) to different parts of the page.

I have made them anchors in Dreamweaver, but they won't work in Typo3. So
obviously I need to find a way of linking them through typo3 for the links
to work.

At present I don't have a rich text editor, just plain old boring typo3 be.

What is the best way to go about it? - the links appear on every page, so I
need to do it centrally.

TIA

Cate