[TYPO3] second domain is a directory of the root domain

Glenn Franquet glenn_fr at telenet.nospam.be
Tue Dec 4 22:27:29 CET 2007

Thank for the tip Francois.  I didn't know that "Speaking URL management
existed so I learned already something new.

I experimented a little with that but was not able to do what I wanted.

I have 2 sites in my typo3 installation.  Both sites have there own Root TS.

My tree view looks like:
+root site 1 (www.milieusite.be)(own root template!!)
++ page 1
++ page 2
++ root site 2 (www.milieusite.be/pinklichtjes/)(own root template!!)
++++ tips (www.milieusite.be/pinklichtjes/tips.html)
++++++++ supertip (www.milieusite.be/pinklichtjes/tips/supertip.html)
++++ gifts (www.milieusite.be/pinklichtjes/gifts.html)

The url in the () is how I want that the links are created.

Hope it is more clear now and that I can configure my sites like that.
I'm trying it already since more then 4 days :(

Thanks for the help

Kind Regards
Glenn Franquet