[TYPO3] how do you obtain the tt_news id, back pid and hash in a URL?

dave typo typothree at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 17:50:59 CEST 2007

thanks for the quick reply. The logic is there, but I can't get it to
work...

lib.print_url = TEXT
lib.print_url {
       typolink {
               parameter {
                       field = uid
               }
               addQueryString = 1
               addQueryString {
                       method = GET
               }
               additionalParams = &print=1
               no_cache = 1
       }
}
[globalVar = GP:print > 0]
       lib.print_url {
               typolink {
                       additionalParams >
                       addQueryString.exclude  = no_cache,print
                       no_cache = 0
               }
       }
[global]

this renders the URL exactly as is, without the &print=1 part....

any troubleshooting advice?

-dave