[TYPO3] how do you obtain the tt_news id, back pid and hash in a URL?

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 18:26:22 CEST 2007

Hi there,

On 8/27/07, dave typo <typothree at gmail.com> wrote:
> thanks for the quick reply. The logic is there, but I can't get it to
> work...
>
> lib.print_url = TEXT
> lib.print_url {
>        typolink {
>                parameter {
>                        field = uid
>                }
>                addQueryString = 1
>                addQueryString {
>                        method = GET
>                }
>                additionalParams = &print=1
>                no_cache = 1
>        }
> }
> [globalVar = GP:print > 0]
>        lib.print_url {
>                typolink {
>                        additionalParams >
>                        addQueryString.exclude  = no_cache,print
>                        no_cache = 0
>                }
>        }
> [global]
>
> this renders the URL exactly as is, without the &print=1 part....
>
> any troubleshooting advice?

Troubleshooting advice? Not really--this and a couple of variations
are tested and working properly with tt_news (and cal for that matter)
on a few sites I administer.

It's possible that, if there are TWO instances of 'lib.print_url' in
your TS templates, one is overriding some settings in the other.
Rename the one above to something else (lib.printURL ?) and adjust the
template accordingly (i.e. you will need something like page.foo <
lib.printURL etc in your template).

--
Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/