[TYPO3] Caching depending on LinkVar [Was:Indexed search doesn't work when logged as fe user]

Bernd Wilke xoonsji02 at sneakemail.com
Thu Aug 23 11:34:12 CEST 2007

Peter Russ schrieb:
> [...]

This seems to be a similar problem to mine.
A week ago I need to cache pages depending on a linkVar-parameter. This
parameter will switch content on just a few pages, but all pages should
be cachable and in all links the paramter should be forwarded.

the 'normal' behavior:
on the first page (a form deciding the parameter) all is ok. but the
with this parameter in all links. Any further call of this page with any
value in the parameter will get the cached page with the first value for
my parameter in the links.

this was fixed (in my way) after dummy-typoscript-conditions like this:
[globalVar = GP:city =1]
[globalVar = GP:city =2]
[globalVar = GP:city =3]
[globalVar = GP:city =4]
:
[global]

for each value mentioned the pages got to be cached.
each value not mentioned got the page cached for the first value called
with.

Is there an easier way to configure caching?

> Or as we did: limit the check on page level and "patch" indexed_search.
>
> If you need further information just contact me directly.

could your patch be enhanced to match my needs?
is it possible to enhance the patch to be configurable?

Bernd