[TYPO3] Parsing failure

Christian Bremm ChristianBremm at gmx.de
Tue Aug 21 16:01:20 CEST 2007

Ok i think i'have solved the problem:

It might be a silly feature(hm bug?) from typo3. If the server side includes a configured on the system the "to be replaced tag" for this JS commands seemed to be an include for the server. He trys to replace it but surely it wouldn't work. The error accours the page will be blank.

:)

-------- Original-Nachricht --------