[TYPO3] Parsing failure

Christian Bremm ChristianBremm at gmx.de
Tue Aug 21 15:10:01 CEST 2007

Hi,

it's mine. It's a vhost. This is my config:

****
    DocumentRoot /srv/XXX/htdocs/

        ScriptAlias /srv/kfv/cgi-bin/ "/srv/XXX/htdocs/cgi-bin/"

        ErrorDocument 403 /err_403.php
        ErrorDocument 404 /err_403.php
        ErrorDocument 401 /err_401.html

#   AddOutputFilter INCLUDES .html .php .pl

    <Directory "/srv/XXX/cgi-bin/">
        AllowOverride None
        Options +ExecCGI +Includes
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all
    </Directory>

    <Directory "/srv/XXX/htdocs/">
        Options All
        AllowOverride All
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all
    </Directory>

DirectoryIndex index.html index.php

****

isn't there any document, what's to be enabled for Typo3.
It's a new SUSI 10.1 64 Bit System so i hope there is no incompatibility
with the apache mods... :(

So on isn't there any necessary list with restrictions Typo3 afford from Apache and PHP?

Thanks
regarts

-------- Original-Nachricht --------