[TYPO3] gifbuilder producing empty image

Horn Gábor gabor at h3online.hu
Fri Aug 17 12:27:33 CEST 2007

Hello,

Can soembody help me please why the following TS generates an empty
green box instead of a green box with a black 'test' text in it?

   marks.text-test = IMAGE
   marks.text-test {
   	file = GIFBUILDER
   	file {
		XY = [10.w]+5,15
		backColor = #00FF00
		10 = TEXT
		10.text = test
	        10.fontFile = fileadmin/fonts/HelveticaNeueHU-Medium.ttf
	        10.fontSize = 12
	        10.offset = 0,0
     		10.niceText = 0
     		10.fontColor = #000000
   	}
   }

the TTF path is valid, i use this path for GMENU-s in teh very same site
and there it works fine. I just cant see why it doesnt work, i checked
all the tests in install tool and no error appears there also. I think
the TS is ok so i assume there shoudl be some problem with IM and or GD
but dont know how i can test that any other way than the install tool.

thanks, Gabor Horn