[TYPO3] gifbuilder producing empty image

Rik Willems - Actiview rik at actiview.nl
Fri Aug 17 12:39:55 CEST 2007

Hi Gabor,

Try increasing the y-value of your offset. It uses the baseline of the text
as 0, so you text now stands on top of your image area in stead of in it.
Also use characters like 'g' and 'y' in your test text to make sure it's
positioned right.

Regards,
Rik Willems

ACTIVIEW WEB SOLUTIONS
website development  |  online applications  |  services & solutions

W: http://www.actiview.nl