[TYPO3] Subpages Under Spacer Page Type... Possible?

Timothy Patterson tjpatter at svsu.edu
Wed Aug 15 20:01:55 CEST 2007

Not quite what I was looking for...  I want to display Page 4 and Page 5
from the tree below:

Page 1 (link)
Page 2 (link)
Page 3 (spacer - not clickable)
     Page 4 (link)
     Page 5 (link)
Page 6 (link)

When I view a page with the above menu structure I only see:

Page 1 (link)
Page 2 (link)
Page 3 (spacer - not clickable)
Page 6 (link)

I want to see the subpages under the SPC...