[TYPO3] Subpages Under Spacer Page Type... Possible?

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 20:43:56 CEST 2007

Hi there,

On 8/15/07, Timothy Patterson <tjpatter at svsu.edu> wrote:
> Not quite what I was looking for...  I want to display Page 4 and Page 5
> from the tree below:
>
> Page 1 (link)
> Page 2 (link)
> Page 3 (spacer - not clickable)
>      Page 4 (link)
>      Page 5 (link)
> Page 6 (link)
>
> When I view a page with the above menu structure I only see:
>
> Page 1 (link)
> Page 2 (link)
> Page 3 (spacer - not clickable)
> Page 6 (link)
>
> I want to see the subpages under the SPC...

Hm.

A little testing and digging around on the internet leads me to think
that this is, for one reason or another, not possible with the SPC
page [1], [2].

As a workaround, it may be possible for you, for example, to use a
shortcut page etc where you're now using SPC and use TS to disable the
link when the page's 'doktype' field is 4...there may be a better way,
but I can't immediately think of what it would be.

--
Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/

[1] http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-english/2007-June/039751.html