[TYPO3] Distinguishing side menu from body menu

Benjamin Todd b.todd at emnet.co.uk
Mon Aug 6 17:30:29 CEST 2007

Hi List,

I am doing a website that has a first level menu at the top - in the TV template. It also has a section menu at the side that displays a list of the sub pages of the currently viewed section (using sitemap CE’s).
I now need to add tabs to some of my subpages for third tier pages. I have a class that sets up unordered lists horizontally but I can’t give my tab menu the style using tt_content.menu.20.1.wrap because it also formats the side menu as horizontal. So what I am looking for is any of these solutions.

1) A way to add the side menu site map (“subpages of these pages” style) to the TV template. Can I set it up so its is a menu of subpages to the parent of the page currently viewed?
2) A way to remove the csc-menu csc-menu-1 class from the sidemenu (which is mapped to a different content area to the main content area)
3) A way to add the inlinelist class to sitemap in the main content area only, or to the individual sitemap used for the tabs menu.

Any help with be really really super.

Thanks,
Ben ☺

------------------------
Benjamin Todd
Web Developer

b.todd at emnet.co.uk
EMNET, PO Box 559, Nottingham, NG1 3LB
Tel:  +44 (0)115 956 8260
Fax: +44 (0)115 956 8264

www.emnet.co.uk
Company Registration No. 3144383 - VAT No. 694 620 609 - Registered Office: Church House, 13-15 Regent Street, Nottingham NG1 5BS

www.emnetsolutions.co.uk
Company Registration No. 05384178 - VAT No. 856 671 781 - Registered office: Church House, 13-15 Regent Street, Nottingham, NG1 5BS