[TYPO3] Distinguishing side menu from body menu

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Mon Aug 6 17:40:45 CEST 2007

Hi Benjamin

Why don't you setup 2 Menues 1st level

One Horizontal as lib.mainmenu

anotherone as lib.altmenu starting at 2nd level

You could even setup a third Menu for the Tabs starting at the level you
wish, you only need to name it other then the 2 above mentioned i.e.
lib.submenu or lib.thirdmenu

Then you plave a div where you want to plave the specific menues in the
template - and map it to the specific lib.somemenu (One of your menus)

As an example you can find these kind of structures in the
WEC_StarterPackages at www.webempoweredchurch.org

Good Luck
Andreas Becker
(T3Pack.org)