[TYPO3] how to know news creator

Bing Du bdu at iastate.edu
Fri Aug 3 22:58:39 CEST 2007

> Bing Du kirjoitti:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Typo3 4.0.6
>> tt_news 2.4.0
>>
>> We have a bunch of news editors.  Is there any way to show who created
>> each news article?  Right now, if extended view is enabled, for each
>> news
>> article in the list, only Title and Category show up.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Bing

> Hi Bing,
> You can choose what you see in the list view (if this is what you
> mean..?) by clicking the little plus sign right next to the record list
> header and setting the fields. This will be your view next time also you
> go to that page. Only I don't know how to setup this to be default -
> depends on the plugin settings I guess.
> - Katja

Thanks much for your quick hint, Katja.  That's right, I forgot the little
 plus sign could turn on the fields to show for each news item.  The only
inconvenience is if the author field is not filled in by news editor when
the news article is created, turning on 'author' won't help any.  Seems
like '[cruser_id]' can tell who created the news item, but it's
represented in not so straightforward digit format.  Is there any quick
way to find out the creator's name a cruser_id maps to?

Bing