[TYPO3] how to know news creator

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Fri Aug 3 22:06:06 CEST 2007

Hi Bing,
You can choose what you see in the list view (if this is what you
mean..?) by clicking the little plus sign right next to the record list
header and setting the fields. This will be your view next time also you
go to that page. Only I don't know how to setup this to be default -
depends on the plugin settings I guess.
- Katja