[TYPO3] Newspaper looking for a CMS

Osipov Dan dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Fri Aug 3 19:16:42 CEST 2007

Thanks,

We were really hoping to have a PHP based product. That's why Typo3
looked so promising.

Maintenance is an important factor, as we are having problems with
importing articles under our current CMS. So, thanks for this warning.

Does anyone know a good PHP CMS that would do? We've looked at Drupal,
but its such a memory hog, that we don't have the hardware to support
the system.

Thank you
Dan