[TYPO3] Newspaper looking for a CMS

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 19:21:48 CEST 2007

Hi,

On 8/3/07, Osipov Dan <dosipov at phillyburbs.com> wrote:
> Thanks,
>
> We were really hoping to have a PHP based product. That's why Typo3
> looked so promising.
>
> Maintenance is an important factor, as we are having problems with
> importing articles under our current CMS. So, thanks for this warning.
>
> Does anyone know a good PHP CMS that would do? We've looked at Drupal,
> but its such a memory hog, that we don't have the hardware to support
> the system.

I don't know what language the core runs on, but I know that Bricolage
(bricolage.cc) is used by online newspapers (including some fairly
high-traffic sites such as salon.com I believe). Among other things,
it's apparently capable of publishing static pages to remote servers.

--
Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/