[TYPO3] migrating custom extensions from 3.7.0 setup to 4.1.1 - how?

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Wed Aug 1 11:29:04 CEST 2007

As I'm making a totally new layout for a website, I thought it would be
a good time to migrate it from TYPO3 3.7.0 to 4.1.1.

Most easy parts are done, but I'm not sure how I can migrate some custom
extensions from 3.7.0 to 4.1.1. Obviously, copying the data from
typo3conf/ext/* is not enough, and some other changes are needed.

Does anyone have any hints on what else should I look at (perhaps some
database stuff, but I have no clue).

--
Tomasz Chmielewski
http://wpkg.org