[TYPO3] Seperate language forms for non-fce pages in templavoila?

Eef Weenink h.e.weenink at aristo-webdesign.nl
Sun Apr 29 10:24:30 CEST 2007

Hello Peter,

Long quest, but if I understand this correct, this is what you need:

In the BackEnd a language switch (like in Frontend) so you see and edit only
ONE language at the time?

As a matter of fact, I have no idea how to do that now, but there is surely
one who is able to do this for you:
Tapio Markula did very good things with re-ordening front-end editing and
also with re-ordening of the
Web | Page design. He made some extensions for that kind of things.

Give him a message. He might be interested to solve this one.

Regards, Eef