[TYPO3] extension efaq has crashed my installation

Sat Apr 28 12:39:35 CEST 2007

>> Hi Nagita,
>>
>> I'm sorrry. It seem's I have forgotten to declare this depenency.
>>
>> 1.) Edit the file typo3conf/localconf.php. Remove the key "efaq" from the
>>     list of active extensions:
>>
>>     $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXT']['extList']
>>
>> 2.) Delete the temporary cache:
>>
>>     typo3localconf/temp_CACHED_xxxxx_ext_localconf.php.
>>     typo3localconf/temp_CACHED_xxxxx_ext_tables.php.

Hi,

guess you did found out that the files are:

typo3conf/temp_CACHED_xxxxx_ext_localconf.php.
typo3conf/temp_CACHED_xxxxx_ext_tables.php.

There is no folder typo3localconf/ .

I can't tell what exacactly is the reason for the whitescreen. Maybe you
did a syntax mistake during edition of typo3conf/localconf.php. But that
should result in an error message. Maybe it's a caching problem of the
browser. Maybe a problem of the right's settings of your files. Just play
around until you find out.

 * Reload your Brower
 * Try in the browser different calls: typo3/index.php, typo3/, typo3
 * Is the frontend view available?
 * Did your editing change the right's of the files?
 * google for TYPO3+whitescreen etc.

Regards

Elmar

--