[TYPO3] Invitations in sr_feuser_register

Eef Weenink h.e.weenink at aristo-webdesign.nl
Sat Apr 28 07:34:00 CEST 2007

Hello Lewis,

|a. I create the invitation while logged into front end:
|the invitation e-mail contains the base url only rather than the full
|registration url.
|
|b. I create the invitation while _not_ logged into front end:
|the invitation e-mail contains the full, correct url.
|
|I only seem to be able to create useful invitations as an anonymous
|user.

I run into this one. This is caused because the page to confirm the
invitation, has to be VISIBLE when you create invitation.
Most important is to set Confirmation Page to ALLWAYS visible, this because:

A.	when a logged in person creates invation is should be visible, so
you cannot use "Hide at login"
B.    When the invited person wants to confirm, the page should be visible,
so you cannot use"Show at any login".
I solved it by setting  the confirmation page to "Hide in Menu".

Maybe this helps for this part of your questions.

Regards, Eef