[TYPO3] TYPO3 Backend Javascript error crashes backend

dieter orens reddesertvandriver at gmail.Com
Sat Apr 28 00:20:35 CEST 2007

Oh, and the result of this is error is that nothing in the backend works
anymore. It crashes and the frames don't seem to communicate with each
other anymore.

I've been googling for 2 days on this issue but can't find anything
related to it.

Thanks.