[TYPO3] TYPO3 Backend Javascript error crashes backend

dieter orens reddesertvandriver at gmail.Com
Fri Apr 27 21:48:46 CEST 2007

Ok, I tested this with 4.0.6 and 4.1.1 and in both versions I have the
following problems in IE and Firefox (not tested in others yet):

- when clicking on some functions like 'delete page' I get a javascript
error:

'Uncaught exception: no permission to read window.nav_frame property'.

After this, the error keeps repeating itself every few seconds.

I suspect this to be an ajax issue, maybe a document.domain problem?

Is there anybody who can help me with this..? I don't know where to
start lookin. I haven't had this problem before.

I'm on the verge of installing version 4.0.4 and see if it does it there
  too. Could this be a hosting problem? Maybe their servers send out a
different domain..

Any help appreciated!

kind regards

Dieter Orens