[TYPO3] How to insert a copy of tt_content (content element) in frontend using typoscript or php
at at opengate.dk
Fri Apr 27 13:33:26 CEST 2007
Thanks for the tips.
I can see how it can all be done keeping all users as fe_users.
But I will post my findings on sticking to use be_users. It is possible
I found out. But it has to be implemented as a work a'round since
be_user have there access controll set on pages and not on content
elements (this was kindly clarified by Mathias Schreiber earlier in this
It has to be done this way:
1) Create your users as be_users and put them all in a group (grp_all)
2) Create a page (page_admin) for the admin to contain static content
elements. The be_users in grp_all may not edit this page
3) Create a page (page_be_user) for each be_user and grant the
correspongin be_user ownership of that page
4) create ordinary pages (pages_web) in the menustructure for all
visitors to see. Grant he group grp_all access to edit these pages.
5) Create all content elements in the page_admin and insert them as
references into the pages called pages_web.
6) Where special be_user specifik content elements should be show insert
references to any element on page_be_user. This could be an extension
inserting the any content element from any be_users that the website
visitor chooses to view.
7) If set up correctly than all pages you can see in the frontend
(pages_web) will have no content elements on them but only references to
content elements places on page_admin and any of the page_be_user
8) Now let your be_users log into edit the site. They will only see
"pencils" (in other words: be able to edit) the content elements that
actually is references to their respective page_be_user.
Now I just need to know how to create a correct entry in the tt_content
plus how to display a tt_content element on a page when knowing the uid
of the content element. I will ask this question in a new thread.
More information about the TYPO3-english