[TYPO3] disable context menu

Bas Heutink webdesign at inbalanshasselt.nl
Fri Apr 27 08:24:35 CEST 2007

Hi list,

I am customizing the backend by disabling options.
Only thing I can not disable is the context menu.

I entered this TS in the TSconfig of the usergroup:
folderList.disableIconLinkToContextmenu = 1
pageList.disableIconLinkToContextmenu = 1
pageTree.disableIconLinkToContextmenu = 1

But the context menu will not disappear.
Any suggestions?

Regards,
Bas

*** Full Typoscript for the usergroup ***
mod.web_layout {
disableSearchBox = 1
disableLinkQEMoverecord = 1
disableRTEcheckbox = 0
noCreateRecordsLink = 1
}

mod.web_list {
listmoduleShowClipboardDisabled = 1
listmoduleShowLocalizationDisabled = 1
listmoduleSearchBoxDisabled = 1
disableListmoduleTopIcons = clear_cache, csv, export
disableListmoduleMainIcons = history, levels, version, perm
listmoduleMenuBoxDisabled = 1
}

options {
disableHelpModule = 1
shortcutFrame = 0
mayNotCreateEditShortcuts = 1
folderList.disableIconLinkToContextmenu = 1
pageList.disableIconLinkToContextmenu = 1
pageTree.disableIconLinkToContextmenu = 1
}

enable.allow_disable_helpmenu = 1