[TYPO3] Newsletter Question

sd at ixnl.com sd at ixnl.com
Fri Apr 27 07:08:40 CEST 2007

Hi

Thanks Peter,

Took your advice

Installed it

First prob was it needed a domain entered so i entered the domain at domains level. thats all i did as I don't know what else to do. The actual typo3 is in a subddir though. Any advice?

1) Everything (paths) seem okay, no fetchmail found though. (see below)
2) Made a page 'Newsletter'
3) I then made a test mail in cvs file and that is okay.
4) Went into Directmail in the left column on the Newsletter page.

5) Highlighted the test mail to send.

Mail didn't arrive in.
Any clues as to Why?

If you have not already done so, please add the following line to root, apache or user crontab:
* * * * * /home/public_html/klc/typo3conf/ext/tcdirectmail/mailer.php >/dev/null 2>&1.
If you have not already done so, please add the following line to root, apache or user crontab:
*/5 * * * * /home/public_html/klc/typo3conf/ext/tcdirectmail/bounce.php >/dev/null 2>&1.
/home/public_html/klc/typo3conf/ext/tcdirectmail/readmail.php
Lynx CLI browser
Lynx browser (/usr/bin/lynx) found on your system.
Fetchmail CLI mail client

No fetchmail program found on your system. If you want to collect bounce messages, you need to install the fetchmail program.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Cheers