[TYPO3] setting sitetitle inside typoscript in a condition block

Zachary Denison zacharydenison at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 19:43:54 CEST 2007

Thank you.  I'll check those two TS properties that you mentioned.

Maybe its my mistake, but I didn't invent sitetitle - I have seen it
in the object browser, on the same level as the well known config and
page.  I guess it was my mistake that I thought everything listed in
the object browser was a typoscript property.