[TYPO3] problem in sr_feuser_register ext while user edit profile

Stig Kjeldsen sk at itu.dk
Wed Apr 25 15:06:50 CEST 2007

Hello Kuldev

I have the same problem.

I was upgrading sr_feuser from 2.5.1 to version 2.5.6 (and using typo3
vers. 4.1.1) and now the users can't edit there profiles - the fields
are empty.

I have search the bugtracker, and it seems like the problem was solved
with vers. 2.5.6, so perhaps it is my setup....

Have you solved the problem?

Best regards

Stig Kjeldsen