[TYPO3] FE USER REGISTRATION: Edit-option is not set in TypoScript !! SOLVED

Stig Kjeldsen sk at itu.dk
Wed Apr 25 10:35:41 CEST 2007

Hello Johannes

I have the same problem.

I was upgrading sr_feuser from 2.5.1 to version 2.5.6 (and using typo3
vers. 4.1.1) and now the users can't edit there profiles - the fields
are empty. Are you sure the problem is the order of the including static
templates (first sr_feuser and then tt_news)? I have tried your
solution, but it doesn't work for me

best regards

Stig Kjeldsen