[TYPO3] adding 'click enlarge' to a flexible content element

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Wed Apr 25 10:05:21 CEST 2007

Hi Nagita.

In your FCE, change the Typoscript of your image field, so that it's wrapped
with "imageLinkWrap". Then you can enanle click-enlarge.

See TSRef for more info on the properties of imageLinkWrap.
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/4.0.0/view/5/3/

You could also take a look at my extension "pmkslimbox", which replaces the
default Click-Enlarge functionality, with a JS Lightbox, just by changing
the "imageLinkWrap" a bit.
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/pmkslimbox/1.1.0/

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd