[TYPO3] Problem to login in the backend

Eef Weenink h.e.weenink at aristo-webdesign.nl
Mon Apr 23 19:43:57 CEST 2007

Hello Diego,

First you may try this:

Go to dir typo3conf
-  Open localconf.php
Find the line with this in it:
	// Default password is "joh316" :
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['BE']['installToolPassword'] =
'bacb98acf97e0b6112b1d1b650b84971';

Scroll down and delete all other lines with installpassword in it.

Close localconf.php

Delete all files in the dir starting with temp_CACHED.

Then try to login with password joh316

And if you also have installed typo3  4.1 don't forget to put this empty
file into this dir:
ENABLE_INSTALL_TOOL

Good luck,  Eef