[TYPO3] SOLUTION

Andrew Davis andrew at avagraphique.com
Wed Apr 18 21:33:17 CEST 2007

Apparantly, in order for the LOCAL ATTRIBUTES to show up in the BE
Module, the NEWSLETTER CATEGORY records should be on the same page as
the newsletter plugin is placed on the page. and in the newsletter
plugin settings, set the starting page to that page.

I had the category records in a sysfolder and the starting page (for the
plugin) set to that sysfolder. It seemed to work fine except when trying
to access the local attributes it just came back blank.

Andrew Davis