[TYPO3] curly-brackets in TEXT object

Sudara Williams sudara at web-crossing.com
Wed Apr 18 15:11:33 CEST 2007

Hello,

I've had issues with {} in typoscript.

Try using an HTML object and not a TEXT object.

Ries is right: It's better practice to put CDATA tags around the typoscript. That can also get messy with being parsed by TS! (depending on which variety you use). In any case, it's irrelevant to your issue at hand as it's only really for browser happiness and (x)html validation that you would do that.

;)

greetings from innsbruck
sudara.