[TYPO3] News Single view problem in second language

Morten Kjems mortenkjems at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 00:20:41 CEST 2007

Hi.

I am in the process of setting up a second language.

I am using tt_news and everything is working fine except one thing.

In news "single" view only the default language shows the news
correctly.  The news item is translated and shows correctly in "list"
and "latest" view in both languages.

But when I call the English (second language) version of the news item I
get to different errors.

When logged in as admin I get this error: "no news_id given"

When not logged in I get this error:

"Error!
Reason: Segment "news-single-visning-engelsk" was not a keyword for a
postVarSet as expected!"

I have tried a bunch of things but nothing seems to work.

An suggestions on what might be wrong?