[TYPO3] Projectmanager - won't display

Anne Charles anne.charles at saao.ac.za
Tue Apr 17 17:20:24 CEST 2007

We are trying to use the projectmanager extension but we cannot get it
to display.

I have entered a root item and a project item in the sysfolder.
I have created a page where I have a Project Manager plugin.
If I hide the Project Manager page content element, the rest of the page
displays properly.
If I unhide it neither it nor any other part of the page displays. Even
the page title in the Page Properties does not display. I just get a
blank screen with the URL at the top.

Can anyone suggest what I can do about this?

Thanks,
Anne