[TYPO3] minimum backend

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Tue Apr 17 15:25:43 CEST 2007

Bas Heutink kirjoitti:
> Hi,
>
> I have setupped a backend user who can see a minimum of options in the
> backend, only list and filelist.
>
> The point is my backend user also sees the help menu in the left menu, I
> cannot tun this off. Does anyone know how I can disable the help menu
> for my backend users?

available to disable using tm_contentaccess

> I also want to turn off other options. Like:
> - Search String: box in the list view
not available to disable using tm_contentaccess - but I think to add
> - Show records: box in the list view
below the search box?
not available to disable using tm_contentaccess (I made code for
that in fact)
> - Show clipboard option in the list view
available to disable using tm_contentaccess
> - Localization view option in the list view
available to disable using tm_contentaccess

+ available to disable

> - Version management option when extended view is enabled in the list view
> - Record history option when extended view is enabled in the list view
available to disable using tm_contentaccess using list, which
items to show

> Is it possible to accomplish this, perhaps with typoscript?
no - needs my extension

it uses the same system as used to disable items from contextual menu