[TYPO3] minimum backend

Bas Heutink webdesign at inbalanshasselt.nl
Tue Apr 17 10:30:26 CEST 2007

Hi,

I have setupped a backend user who can see a minimum of options in the
backend, only list and filelist.

The point is my backend user also sees the help menu in the left menu, I
cannot tun this off. Does anyone know how I can disable the help menu
for my backend users?

I also want to turn off other options. Like:
- Search String: box in the list view
- Show records: box in the list view
- Show clipboard option in the list view
- Localization view option in the list view
- Version management option when extended view is enabled in the list view
- Record history option when extended view is enabled in the list view

Is it possible to accomplish this, perhaps with typoscript?

thanks.
Bas