[TYPO3] sr_feuser_register: Possible to define the usergroup in the activation-link in admin-review email

Franz Koch typo at fx.MINUS.graefix.DOT.de
Sun Apr 15 19:45:51 CEST 2007

Hi Franz,

>> No ideas anybody? I don't need a final solution, only need to know
>> where to start as I really don't understand that setfixed stuff :(
>>

> the setFixed is handled in the method
> tx_srfeuserregister_control::processSetFixed .
>
> You can transfer values via the fD parameter.

Thanks, I'll have a look and try around a bit. But I guess simply adding some parameters to the links in the mail template doesn't work when short URLs (hashed URLs) are used - not speaking of the security issue it would cause if it will work.

--
Kind regards,
Franz Koch